Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Works for Me Wednesday


I am so far behind in posting that it's not even funny.... but I decided I would post about this:
I got an immersion blender for my birthday earlier this month. I asked for one - and I am so glad I did!!! I have been wanting to try making smoothies for a while - mostly because I know we need more fruits in our diet, and I figured this would be an easy way to get them in. I'm still working on ds#3 - no seeds or fruit remnants for him - but dh & I have been loving them for breakfast. Strawberry, blueberry, mixed berry, peach... you name it and we're making it!!!

What's working for you? Share, and view more great ideas at Rocks In My Dryer.
(Have I mentioned how much I love the name of that blog???)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love love love smoothies. My favorite kind is using frozen strawberries, plain or strawberry yogurt (fat free) and some delicious juice (right now I'm using 100% pineapple orange juice). After a tough workout at the gym, it hits the spot.

Chelsey @ Brown Eyed Basics