Sunday, May 25, 2008

Menu Plan Monday

After having ZERO motivation to cook for the past few weeks, I have decided I better get my rear in gear and get it together! We will be leaving for ds#2's graduation from USAF Basic Training on June 3rd, so this menu goes through that day.

Sun~ BBQ brisket, baked beans, mac'n'cheese, texas toast
Mon~ Memorial Day cookout with my family (fish fry with all the fixin's)
Tues~ Pasta toss with basil, grape tomatoes, and feta cheese, garlic bread
Wed~ Open-faced roast beef sandwiches
Thurs~ Turkey, pasta salad, cucumbers (from our garden!!!), texas toast
Fri~ BBQ sandwiches, tater tots
Sat~ Lasagna, cucumber salad, garlic bread
Sun~ whatever leftovers we have
Mon~ out to eat so I have no food in the fridge!


Check out more fantastic menu ideas at http://orgjunkie.com .

No comments: