Monday, September 8, 2008

Another Monday, another menu


Have I mentioned lately how tired I am since school has started? I'm even taking vitamins, and I'm so exhausted when I fall into bed at night that I go right to sleep. Alas, we plod onward. And pray that we are supernaturally rejuvenated!

So last week's menu was pretty much a bust. I did make the shepherd's pie, but I used leftover roast instead of ground beef. We went out to eat for my birthday, and then again on Thursday night just because hubby insisted, and Friday, we ate leftovers. Saturday, we got adventurous and had steak on the grill. My plan is for this week to be a little better.

Sunday~ Spaghetti and meatballs with homemade tomato sauce, tossed salad, garlic bread
Monday~ Steak salad (using leftover steak from Saturday), loaded baked potatoes
Tuesday~ Hubby has a lecture to attend, so it will be just son & me, so we'll have pizza from the freezer.
Wednesday~ Breakfast. I have a yummy hashbrown casserole to try.
Thursday~ Open house at son's elementary school ... something super fast - Pork BBQ sandwiches & fries
Friday~ Tacos

Check out Organized Junkie for menu inspiration of all kinds!

1 comment:

Renee said...

Your menu plan sounds really good - did you get the fried pickles for your birthday dinner? :)