Sunday, November 30, 2008

It's DECEMBER... and a Menu!

It's a delicious new banner for
Menu Plan Monday!
It makes me feel so festive. :)

This week is an amazingly busy week: I have my holiday concert on Tuesday, my student teacher's last day is Wednesday, and then I leave for a trip with my chorus on Thursday (we return on Saturday).
So here is the schedule... such as it is.
Sunday~ our last dinner with all the boys home... ham, sweet potato casserole, corn on the cob, broccoli with cheese sauce, and breadsticks
Monday~ All the Thanksgiving leftovers you could possibly desire
Tuesday~ concert - out to eat afterwards
Wednesday~ either more leftovers, or breakfast
Thurs & Fri~ no sense planning anything, because hubby will change it to suit his mood!
Saturday~ I'd love a home-cooked meal when I come home, but we'll have to play that by ear.
Check out more menu magnificence at Laura's!

No comments: