Sunday, January 18, 2009

Menu Plan Monday




I can't believe I haven't posted since December 28th!
Well, suffice it to say, life has been very BUSY. Hubby and I have renewed our goal to eat healthier and exercise more.... along with most of the human population. ;) That said, I've tried to incorporate veggies wherever I can, and throwing in a salad when nothing else seems to work.
Sunday~ Spaghetti & meatballs in the crock, garlic bread (I have a bridal shower to go to right after church, so it had to be FAST)
Monday~ Greek salad, grilled chicken, and we're splurging on these onion rings
Tuesday~ Tomato soup and grilled cheese sandwiches
Wednesday~ Beef stroganoff, mashed potatoes (with mashed cauliflower sneaked in there), tossed salad, crescent rolls
Thursday~ Breakfast for dinner: grapefruit (from the tree in our backyard), grits, scrambled eggs, bacon
Friday~ Make your own pizza (I bought pre-made crusts and we'll top our own... lots of veggies for me, meat for dad, and just cheese for ds#3)
Saturday~ Shrimp boil! (new potatoes, corn, and shrimp)
Share what's cookin' at Laura's!

1 comment:

Kiy said...

Menu looks great! I've been thinking of you, glad to see you back.

Cheers, Kiy