Sunday, August 15, 2010

Back-to-Work August Menu #3

I can't call this "Back to School", because the kids are not back yet, so I guess it'll just be "Back to Work" for hubby and me.

I've gotten into the routine of going to the gym every weekday this summer, and intend to continue (L-O-N-G story, but this is needful for me). So our routine will be altered a little, and we will eat dinner a little later than we are accustomed to. That means I've got to be on the ball so it can be ready in a snap after I walk in the door!

We'll see how it works this week.

Sunday~ DELICIOUS homemade lasagna at my parents' house, complete with green salad, garlic bread, and banana pudding.
Monday~ Chicken breasts in cream of mushroom soup (cooked in the crockpot), egg noodles, cucumber salad
Tuesday~ FFYS... leftovers. Mom has a meeting and won't be home till late, and the guys will go bowling.
Wednesday~ Roasted veggie tart (I just used a pre-made pie crust), salad (I made the tart this weekend, so it just needs to be reheated)
Thursday~ Tacos (ground beef is already cooked, just needs to be heated & seasoned)
Friday~ Pizza from the freezer
Saturday~ Roast turkey from the freezer, stuffing, swiss beans

I love it when a plan comes together, and I hope it does this week!

No comments: