Sunday, October 3, 2010

And here's.... October!

WOW... hard to believe that it's already October.
Two of my boys have birthdays this month. The other will deploy at the end of this month. We're still playing fall baseball, and my chorus will present its first concert of the school year.
Yep, life is busy, but we gotta eat.

Sunday~ Pasta, homemade bread with dipping spices
Monday~ Cashew chicken (I have not made this in all the weeks I planned it on the menu), rice, broccoli, mandarin oranges. Might do some egg rolls if I get to the store.
Tuesday~ 5:30 ball game. Snack before the game, soup & twice-baked potatoes after.
Wednesday~ Spaghetti, stuffed peppers (from our garden - our bell pepper plants have been PROLIFIC this year).
Thursday~ 5:30 ball game. Snack, then leftover roast w/mashed potatoes & gravy after.
Friday~ Chili in the crockpot.
Saturday~ Tailgate menu! Hot dogs (with leftover chili for topping), nachos

1 comment:

Niki Jolene said...

Mmmmm! Cashew chicken sounds delicious. Maybe I'll give it a try soon.

Come on over and visit over at Free 2 Be Frugal to check out my menu plan.