Sunday, March 15, 2009

Menu Monday...

Last week's menu really went off pretty well... and I think that having ds#3 help me plan was part of the key to success.
So I asked for his help again this week, and he had no ideas. Must be in the air. :) However, I plowed ahead, and here is our plan.

Sunday~ burgers on the grill, baked beans, chips
Monday~ (baseball practice @ 5, but it's supposed to rain, so we'll see) Sticky Chicken, rice, tossed salad, biscuits
Tuesday~ (game @ 7) Chili in the crockpot, and macaroni... in my house, chili = chili mac
Wednesday~ Breakfast for dinner: a family fave
Thursday~ (practice @ 5) Ravioli & meatballs w/pasta sauce
Friday~ (Choral district festival for Mom, and possible practice for boys) Order pizza or out to eat
Saturday~ TBA

Share your inspirations... this week hosted by Erin!

No comments: