Sunday, March 22, 2009

Monday = Menu!


It's another Monday!
We actually followed last week's menu very well, which is surprising because when baseball season hits, all bets are off when it comes to planning! It was also an extremely busy and stressful week, which may be, oddly enough, the reason the menu worked so well (I didn't have time or energy to change my mind!!)
For this week:
Sun~ Mexican! Soft tacos - choice of chicken or beef, refried beans, and all the trimmings. I made this layered bean dip for snacking while I got everything else ready.
Mon~ 5:30 baseball game. Sandwiches and chips.
Tues~ practice if it doesn't rain. Marinated flank steak, tossed salad, baked potatoes, and breaded mushrooms.
Wed~ free night and family fave. Breakfast for dinner: cinnamon rolls, eggs, bacon, grits, sliced strawberries.
Thurs~ 5:30 game, if no rain. Beef tips & gravy waiting in the crock pot, served over egg noodles.
Fri~ another game, 7 pm. Spaghetti & meatballs, bread w/Italian dipping spices.
Sat~ wedding to attend at 3:30 p.m. TBA.
Share your menu creations at Laura's!

2 comments:

Angela said...

Thank you for your kind comment!! I will have to try your steak marinade, it looks delicious:)

Betty said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I enjoyed reading about you and your family. Your food looks good to. Tell your boy's we always support our Troups.
Betty