Sunday, March 13, 2011

March Menu #3

Sigh.
What a month we've had so far!
My grandparents' home caught on fire.
My mother went into ICU.
My Marine son came home.
My mother moved out of ICU into a regular room.
My grandparents are beginning the process of sorting through their belongings and deciding what to keep, what to toss.

All these things can wear a girl out!

But the fam's gotta eat.
So here we go:

Sunday~ Taco salad (did not get to it last week. Hubs loved it - good change of pace for him.)
Monday~ Leftover hotdogs from the grill with sauerkraut for hubby, leftover pizza for ds#3. I'll be at the hospital with Mom.
Tuesday~ Low-carb Texas chili, macaroni for ds#3, cheese crisps.
Wednesday~ Roast in the crockpot with pearl onions, mushrooms, and potatoes (hubby can skip those).
Thursday~ Stuffed peppers and spaghetti.
Friday~ Who knows by then...
Saturday~ OPENING DAY for baseball. Baseball junk food.

No comments: