- Chicken and baby bellas with sauteed spinach (from our garden). Made a yummy sauce with Philly's Italian Cheese and Herb Creme. Yummo (and hubs loved it too)!
- Sticky Chicken with collards (from our garden), mac'n'cheese also for ds#3.
- Dinner out (once with grandparents and once for just us)
Yes, folks, you read it right...
Hubby reached a milestone in his weight loss, and he decided he wanted to treat himself to pizza for one night. So, we went to a family-owned local pizzeria and had the most SCRUMPTIOUS margherita pizza we've had in a while. Because it's been a while since we've had pizza at all.
So for this week, here's the plan:
- A beautiful organic beef rib roast that I'll slice into steaks and grill, along with zucchini, mushrooms, and some spinach from the garden
- Taco night with all the trimmings
- Leftover sticky chicken with butternut squash and greens
- Leftover rib steaks turned into salads
- New chicken recipe: East West Barbecued Chicken, green beans
Ds#3 has been sick this weekend, so he may be eating bowls of pasta while hubby and I eat what I've planned. Or the whole week could be scratched in favor of whatever he can tolerate. But at least we've got a plan to begin with! :)