Sunday, September 18, 2011

Two weeks in September...

Last week, I did not post at all...
It was crazy and insane AND a full moon...
And I think that many of my students were howling at it!!!!

So anyway, we did eat last week:

  • leftover chicken, blackeyed peas, collards, corn salad
  • out to dinner as a treat for my family who volunteered to notarize a ton of papers for my students
  • stuffed peppers, eggplant, and pasta
  • pork BBQ sandwiches
  • out to eat (again...)
  • chili


And the plan for this week?
Well....
Sunday~ Sticky chicken, orzo pasta, collards, blackeyed peas, corn on the cob
Monday~ School Spirit Night at Chick-fil-A
Tuesday~ Macho Nachos (using leftover chili)
Wednesday~ Sausage with peppers & onions
Thursday~ Open House night.  Out to dinner.
Friday~ Celebrating my dad's birthday with a surprise dinner.  Fried chicken, mashed potatoes & gravy, Swiss beans, biscuits, cake & ice cream. YUM!
Saturday~ TBA

No comments: