Sunday, September 8, 2013

The week-after-sickness menu

Last week, ds#3 was diagnosed with strep and an ear infection, and on Wednesday, hubs FINALLY consented to go to the doc and was told he has bronchitis.  YUCK!  This mama did everything possible to keep from getting sick...and so far, I've succeeded.

That said, I did not cook much of what I had planned last week, simply because my guys didn't feel like eating much.  Hubs did not bowl or go to class as scheduled, and I didn't buy a ham, because we weren't even eating the food I had already made.  There will be lots of repeats in our menu this week. :)

Sunday~ Chicken, green beans, twice-baked potatoes
Monday~ Sandwiches (bowling night)
Tuesday~ Spaghetti, tossed green salad
Wednesday~ Leftovers (hubs bowls)
Thursday~ Breakfast for dinner
Friday~ Beef tenderloin, roasted potatoes, broccoli
Saturday~ TBA



No comments: