Sunday, July 24, 2016

The end of July menu

July is coming to a close.
School starts for us next week.
Sigh...summer is done.

Also, hubby is home after a month away at grad school (laundry has quadrupled) and I will be traveling to a music convention at the end of the week.  So there's that.

And while I'm certain my guys will eat out while I'm gone, I'm doing my best to make food readily accessible at the house so it will be just as easy to grab something from the fridge.

Here's the plan.
Sunday~
lunch: snack at the house
dinner: out for my Grandpa's 88th birthday
Monday~ 
lunch: miscellaneous items and leftovers as I clean out the fridge
dinner: Hawaiian chicken, rice, broccoli
Tuesday~
lunch: tomato sandwiches (from the garden) or salad
dinner: at Son #1 & DIL's house. My job is to bring jalapeƱo poppers and Paleo-friendly chocolate chip cookies.
Wednesday~
I leave to go out of town.  Leaving my guys with:
spaghetti
salad
brisket
sandwich fixings
Hopefully the damage won't be too bad.
Thursday-Saturday~
I will be away at the convention and my guys will be...doing what they do. ;)

Sunday after I return, we'll have lunch at my mom's house, so I will have a day to plan the following week. Yay for Mom's lasagna!!!

What's cooking in your kitchen?


No comments: