Sunday, February 1, 2009

It's February... and Menu Plan Monday!

I love the new banner for MPM. If you need inspiration besides the great graphic, you should stop by Laura's... you'll get ideas galore!

This week, as I began to think about our menu, I was seriously not motivated. I even complained to my husband about needing to make a menu. "Why do you need a menu?" he asked. Silly boy.... because inspiration for a fabulous (or even tolerable) dinner does not strike at 5:00.

So... here's the plan.
Sunday~ Superbowl snacks. I made sausage balls purely because I love my husband (I hate sausage).
Monday~ Soup and sandwiches. Hubby has class, and it is supposed to be rainy and cold.
Tuesday~ Chicken parm in the crock pot. I've got a rehearsal at 6pm, so this will solve my menu woes.
Wednesday~ beef & gravy in the crock, along with mashed potatoes (cauliflower sneaked in) and broccoli.
Thursday~ one of our faves: Breakfast for dinner.
Friday~ TBA. I have a women's meeting I'd like to go to, and if I go, hubby & ds#3 will probably go out to eat.
Saturday~ another rehearsal - I think I'll pick up pizza on my way home.

No comments: