Sunday, February 8, 2009

Menu Monday!

Well, some things on our menu worked beautifully last week. And others had to be amended as the week unfolded. Life is like that... it just happens! This week, my poor hubby is not feeling well, so that means the menu usually changes to suit his cravings. But I still have a plan, and a goal to follow it!

Sunday~ my sweet nephew's 2nd birthday party. My job is baked beans.
Monday~ Pasta fagioli... a great comfort soup.
Tuesday~ BBQ chicken (with barbeque sauce - not grilled), twice baked potatoes from the freezer, tossed salad (yes, I know this is more of a warm-weather meal, but it has been in the 70s here!!!)
Wednesday~ Breakfast for dinner. Always a winner in this house.
Thursday~ out to eat with the fam for my mom's birthday
Friday~ CP roast, rice and gravy, steamed broccoli (temps are supposed to drop again)
Saturday~ Happy Heart Day!!! Hubby & I will discuss the options here... I have to sing at a friend's wedding this afternoon.... we'll probably do something on the grill at home rather than fight crowds to go out.
Share your plan or be inspired to create one at Laura's!

1 comment:

Kiy said...

We don't got out anymore on V Day either. Prices are insane, so are the crowds. Staying home and cozying in works so nicely, doesn't it?

Oh, and in the 70's? I am packing my bag and am on the way! ;)

Great menu this week, hope hubby is feeling better. We have a cold that started this weekend, it's starting to move through all of us. Yuck.

Kiy