Sunday, February 19, 2012

February and the so-glad-we're-home menu!


I found a recipe to use up some grapefruit from our prolific tree... courtesy of Meal Makeover Moms.  My guys ate the whole cake this weekend, and then asked me to make another!  It's so light and yummy!





I've thoroughly enjoyed getting back into my kitchen after several days on the road.  Here's the plan for this week:

Sunday~ Chili in the crockpot for lunch, Potato Bacon Torte for dinner (I even made the crust from scratch!)
Monday~ Ds#3 and Hubs will be setting up for History Fair, so we will eat out.
Tuesday~ Fish fillets (we are going to try to incorporate more into our diet), cheese grits, baked beans
Wednesday~ Meatballs with brown gravy, mashed potatoes (healthified w/cauliflower hidden in there), green beans
Thursday~ Tacos
Friday~ Breakfast for dinner
Saturday~ Red beans & rice with sausage

I can't believe this month is almost over!  
What's cookin' in your casa?  

No comments: