Sunday, November 4, 2012

It's already November??! and a menu

Well.
My son got the flu this week.
And hubby got it this weekend.
And I am trying very hard to stay well.

So...toward the end of the week last week, I did not cook, because ds did not eat, and hubs and I managed on leftovers.

I hope hubby bounces back quickly... we don't have time to be sick. :(

Sunday~ chicken noodle soup
Monday~ beef tenderloin, loaded mashed potatoes, tossed salad  more chicken noodle soup
Tuesday~ leftovers beef tenderloin, loaded mashed potatoes, tossed salad from Monday's plan
Wednesday~ pasta fagioli soup sticky chicken, twice baked potatoes (that I made over the weekend)
Thursday~ chicken burritos and ground beef tacos pasta fagioli soup
Friday~ sandwiches leftovers
Saturday~ ds has a bowling tournament, so we'll plan for dinner at home, but play it by ear

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I’m stopping by for a visit from Organizing Junkie, Menu Plan Monday today!
I try to not kiss my husband when he's sick but it never works.
This time of year can definitely add up. I’m working on my shopping lists for this week, looking for sales. We’re not having turkey this Thanksgiving. The choices are pizza or homemade lasagna. We’re turkey’ed out!
Everything looks so delicious.
I hope you have a wonderful week.