Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Thankful Thursday



This week, I am thankful for a couple of very specific things.
This has been the first week of school with students for us, and I have not been this exhausted in a long time. I have enormous classes.... I teach chorus, so large classes with performing groups is to be expected, but I also have some extremely large Music Appreciation classes. In all, I'm seeing over 200 students a day. Middle school students. Emotional, hormonal, dramatic middle school students.
I am thankful that God has helped me keep a positive attitude when it would have been just as easy to be sour.
I am thankful that my husband and I have purposed to pray together every day for God's grace to sustain us through the day.
I am thankful that my darling 2nd grader has had a fantastic week.
And lastly, I am thankful that FRIDAY IS ALMOST HERE !!!!!
Share your blessings at Thankful Thursday.

3 comments:

Denise said...

May God sweetly bless you, and refresh you .

Jenileigh said...

May the Lord strengthen you. Have a blessed Thankful Thursday.

Unknown said...

Amen! Friday....although weekends don't exist much anymore now that I am a Mom!
Blessings to you and your family!