For those who do...
I have some questions for you about your CSA (Community Supported Agriculture).
- Were your family members huge veggie lovers before you became a part of a CSA?
- How difficult has it been to incorporate all the items into your menu?
- For those purchasing meats, how have you had to cook differently? (Does the meat require different treatment than what you would get at the grocery store?)
- A small, local farm will not give WalMart-type discounts. They just don't operate the same.
- BUT~ I am thrilled ~ and very much believe in supporting local industry as much as possible. So in that regard, I see this as a frugal move.
Thanks in advance for all the tips. I can't wait to hear them! Share more at Frugal Fridays!