I'm going to share a recipe today that I have not made, but I have eaten, and it's divine!!!
1 deep dish pie crust (pre-baked)
3-4 ripe tomatoes (peeled & sliced)
1 1/2 c. grated cheddar cheese
4 oz feta cheese
1/2 c. mayo
Basil and oregano (I use fresh basil and oregano if possible- 4 or 5 leaves)
Green onions (1 bunch chopped)
Italian bread crumbs
1. Layer sliced tomatoes in crust.
2. Sprinkle with spices and onions.
3. Do another layer of tomatoes, spices and onions.
4. Mix cheese and mayo and spread over tomatoes.
5. Cover and bake (350) for 35 min.
6. Uncover, sprinkle with bread crumbs. Bake another 15-20 min.
7. Cool and serve
Very good left over the next day.