Thursday, July 10, 2008

Thankful Thursday



I've been out of pocket for the past couple of days because I've been back at the beach house with my sister, nephew & parents... my hubby & son #3 joined us yesterday for some fishing, shell collecting, and dinner. (My brother-in-law also came out for dinner.) So today, like Iris, I am just feeling generally thankful.

I am thankful for my family - though they are often quirky, they love me, they love my husband and my boys, and they love and serve God.

I am thankful for our beaches - the natural resource of this place we live... you cannot be out here and not appreciate God's creation.

I am thankful for God's provision, His protection, and His grace. Yep, that covers it for today. :)

3 comments:

Melanie said...

Family is such a special blessing.. so glad you have a great one that serves the Lord!

Happy Thankful Thursday!

Denise said...

Thanks for sharing your precious blessings sweetie.

The Happy Housewife said...

Family is a blessing, I just spent the weekend with my extended family and had a great time!
Toni
http://thehappyhousewife.com